Street Lights

Burned Out Light? Call 422-1218

If you notice a street light in your area is out or blinking, please contact the Department of Public Works Division of Street Lighting, with the exact location and, if possible, the pole ID number of the light.

As our lighting crews are usually out in the field making repairs, you may need to leave a detailed message on the answering machine, along with your phone number in case clarification is needed.

Burned out bulbs are usually taken care of within one week however, more serious lighting issues will be reported by DPW to Con Edison for larger repairs.

Con Edison - Helpful Numbers

Electrical Emergencies

If you want to report an electrical emergency, such as a fallen wire, please call the Con Ed toll-free number 1-800-75-CONED (1-800-752-6633) or the White Plains Police Department 422-6111.