White Plains Outdoor Farmers Market will open for the season:
Wednesdays, May 27 - November 25, 9 am - 2 pm
Location: Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue
S&SO. Produce farms Sweet Things and Wild Thyme honey Laurel Ridge Produce Farms Kariba Farms Meredith's Bread Irvington Delights Bear Mountain Coffee Roasters Knot of the World Pretzels Meadow Orchard Farms Westchester Produce Gaucho Burger Company Copper Faucet Soap Company Golden Harvest Fine Food Catering Back to the Future Farms Mozzarella 4 You Julie’s Garden Lamar's Bread Company Doc's Pickles
The Farmers Market is an essential retail business and is exempt from the mass gathering restrictions set forth by New York State. To provide the safest possible conditions during the Covid-19 Pandemic the market will follow the following guidelines:
● Masks are required to enter
● No cooking demonstrations or sampling.
● No craft or non-food vendors, except for soap or hand sanitizer.
● Vendors spaced out 6 feet from each other
● Food on display with no direct customer access
● Customer traffic will be managed within the market to eliminate congregating and to promote social distancing.