Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
An Executive Order recently issued by the Governor allows anyone who is eligible to vote in the June 23rd Primary to do so by mail-in absentee ballot, so as not to be required to go physically to a polling site. Under the Order, concern about catching the Coronavirus is deemed a "temporary illness" for purposes of the June 23rd primary.
To download an application for an absentee ballot for the primary, click one of these links:
· Download Absentee Ballot Application (English)
· Descargue la Solicitud para Voto en Ausencia (Español)
Print and complete the application (remember to sign it!). Absentee ballot applications may be submitted to the Westchester County Board of Elections in 1 of 4 ways:
(1) By mail, addressed to Westchester County Board of Elections, 25 Quarropas Street, White Plains, NY 10601;
(2) By e-mail to email@example.com;
(3) By fax to either (914) 995-7753 or (914) 995-3190; or
(4) By delivering it to the Board of Elections at 25 Quarropas Street.
Another important note: In-person voting will still be held. In addition to voting in-person at your local polling places on Primary Day, June 23rd, there will once again be early voting each day from Saturday, June 13th through Sunday, June 21st. The early voting location in White Plains will be the office of the Board of Elections, at 25 Quarropas Street.
We will update this information if additional voting changes are made.
For more information, follow this link: https://citizenparticipation.westchestergov.com/