Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
The City of White Plains Outdoor Farmer’s Market will open for the season on Wednesday, May 27th and will be open weekly on Wednesdays from 9:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m on Court Street between Main Street and Martine Avenue. The City of White Plains partners with Bensidoun USA to manage the market and vendors. We are excited to welcome the farmer’s market back and along with it, many of our favorite farmers and vendors from years past.
Farmer’s markets are considered an essential retail business and are exempt from the mass gathering restrictions set forth by New York State. To provide the safest possible conditions during the Covid-19 Pandemic the White Plains market will operate under the following guidelines:
● Masks will be required to enter the market
● No cooking demonstrations or sampling will be allowed
● No craft or non-food vendors will be allowed, except for vendors selling soap or hand sanitizer
● Vendors will be spaced 6 feet apart from each other
● Food will be on display but there will be no shopper contact with the items being sold
● Customer traffic within the market will be managed to eliminate congregating and to promote social distancing
All of our produce vendors come from local farms located in upstate New York, Connecticut, and Pennsylvania. By purchasing their produce, customers help support the network of local farmers. Additionally, farmers who sell their produce at farmers’ markets are able to pick their produce at the very peak of its flavor. The result is fresher and even more delicious produce. We look forward to seeing you at the White Plains Farmer’s Market this season!