- Accessible Playground
- Accessible Swimming Pool
- Baseball / Softball
- Locker Room
- One Accessible Parking Space (On-Street)
- Picnic Areas
- Pool passes required for admission.
- Poolside fun for you, your family, and friends. One of the best kept secrets in White Plains is the refreshing, pristine pool of Gardella park, located on Ferris Ave. (access & parking from Church Street School)/
- Resident pool passes are required for admission. Youth/Seniors $25 and adults $35 for season passes.
- Pools will open daily from Mid - June to Late - August. For more information please call 422.1336. *Two forms of ID are required to obtain a pool pass*
Pool Hour of Operations Daily
Monday - Friday
2:30 PM to 7:30 PM
Saturday and Sunday
1:00 PM to 7:30 PM
For more information, please call 914 422 1387
- One of the City's two outdoor swimming pools.
- Wading Pool.
- Bath house with small locker rooms, rest rooms, lifeguard and first aid rooms.
- Covered picnic area adjacent to the bath house.
- Observation and sunning deck on the bath house roof.
- Large wooden picnic area with picnic tables and grills.
- Seating courtyard with benches, game tables, plantings, and an overhead observation structure accessed by stairs from the courtyard.
- Two basketball courts.
- One softball.Little League field with backstops, benches, and one set of bleachers.
- One playground.
Dedicated in memory of George J. Gardella Jr., in 2002. Mr. Gardella served as a City Court Judge from 1976-1970.