Jacob Purdy Parks
- Historical Park
This 1.37 acre park is located on Park Avenue south of its intersection with Kirby Terrace.
It is situated at the top of Purdy Hill on a part of the original 132 acre farm purchased by Jacob Purdy in 1730. In winter, the site commands an excellent view of White Plains and its surroundings to the south and west. The park was developed by the City of White Plains to accommodate the relocation of the historic Jacob Purdy House. The house is used for historical programming and as headquarters of the White Plains Historical Society.