- Accessible Bleachers
- Accessible/Adaptable Playground
- Baseball / Softball
- Four Accessible Parking Spaces
- Locker Room
- Picnic Areas
Delfino Park is the largest of the three multi-use parks in White Plains. This beautiful flagship park offers many exciting recreational options. This 17.89 acre park is located at 110 Lake Street and is the location of Ebersole Ice Rink.
Year-round programming is offered for residents and non-residents. Organized programs offered at the park include pre-school programs, summer camps, adult softball leagues, Little League, an ice rink which offers ice skating and hockey. Informal opportunities for recreation and also abound in the park which has 2 playgrounds for children 2-12 years old, basketball courts and a picnic grove with BBQ grills and picnic tables. The park is a city-wide and neighborhood favorite for birthday parties, family reunions, BBQ, and special events.
- An outdoor, roofed ice skating rink (Ebersole Rink) with lighting, accessory building with locker rooms, food, skate concessions, warming room and party room.
- The ice skating rink is utilized for additional recreation events and programming during the spring, summer and early fall.
- Two platform courts with heated floors and lighting.
- Two baseball fields both with bleachers and lighting.
- One outdoor basketball court.
- One picnic area with grills.
- Two playgrounds.
- Several seating areas.
- Off street parking.
- Park lighting.
Originally called Recreation Park, this park was dedicated to the memory of Carl J. Delfino in 1974. Mr. Delfino served as a Councilman from 1963-1973. He was elected Mayor in 1974.
John W. Ebersole, a Councilman from 1950-1959, was instrumental in establishing the ice rink at Recreation Park, which was named Ebersole Ice Rink in recognition of his dedicated service.