- 2 Accessible Parking Spaces
- Accessible Playground
- Baseball / Softball
- Recreation Room
Gillie Park, one of the City's three multi-use parks, is located at the corner of Mamaroneck Avenue and Gedney Way.
This 11.24 acre park is our second largest multi-use park. This park is known best for its outstanding tennis courts, softball fields and home to the White Plains Little League and the "Field of Dreams". Preschool programs are abundant in the Gillie Recreation Room.
- Office of the Recreation and Parks Department.
- The tennis pavilion includes the Gillie Community Meeting room
- Ten Har-Tru tennis courts with lights
- Half-court basketball court
- Two lit ball fields with bleachers
- Seasonal restrooms
- Playground for 5-12 year olds
- Tot playground
- Off street parking
Originally Gedney Field, this park is dedicated in memory of Leslie B. Gillie in 1981. Mr. Gillie served as a Councilman from 1935-1949. There is a stone monument and several cherry trees to commemorate veterans from White Plains.