View all facilitiesGo to Calendar
- Accessible Playground
A picture perfect park, in a densely populated area of the City, Turnure Park is a spectacle of beauty in the spring with over 100 Japanese Cherry Trees in bloom.
This 4.05 acre park is located on a sloping site diagonally opposite Eastview School bordered by Main Street, Canfield Avenue and Lake Street.
- Two playground structures.
- Bandstand/performing arts area created with stone walls.
- Benches scattered through park along paved, lighted paths.
- A large asphalt play area.
- Grassy open space with trees.
- Seasonal restrooms.
- Bocce Court.